Is there an m3u for "FTA" channels on IPTV?

boodysaspie

I've been with Sly for a year but now they want full price, so I've dug out my YouView DTR-T2100. However, I'm considering a ZGemma H.2S for flexibility.

I've seen the "catchup" feature on pay IPTV services and that's something I use quite a bit on YouView, but I only watch FTA channels so I'm not interested enough to pay for a sub, just to get the catchup.

I assume part of the cost is to keep updating to new servers once the copyright police knock on the door? If so, (yes, big if) are the FTA channels "static" and easy to find?

Alternatively, is there a "catchup" in Enigma2 for satellite?

why use iptv for fat for
You can plug the sat cable in to your tv and get free sat if it easy enough
Depending on the tv you will get full backup of shows and recording

Iptv isnt great

My TV doesn't have a satellite input. I know I can get FTA satellite thru the ZGemma, but as far as I know I can't get catchup - I need either Youview, Freetime or an IPTV sub. Am I right?

Do you know of any way to get catchup on Enigma2 without an IPTV sub?

Bugger ... I'm trying to build One Box to Rule Them All (on the cheap)but it ain't gonna happen :(:poop:

Oh well, thanks anyway for your input.

there is an IPTV Player plugin for enigma2 that includes aps for bbc iplayer, itv player, UKTV Play and rte player as well as others such as watch series which not only has a lot of catchup on there it also contains box sets from amazon and netflix etc.

Obvioualy none are official aps but they do just what you're looking for

Iptv player in enigma 2 gives you catchup bbc iPlayer and itv player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back