Is this called using someone else's back up?

Shiv

TK Veteran
just want to see if I'm understanding this right

for example if I was to get a new sat box and I wanted to quickly set it up,could I get a copy from box that is already set up and upgrade onto mine 99% of it would be done minus the line?

is this called using someone else's back up?

someone elses back up could only channel lists :
on sky boxes f5 etc is image.abs or tp_prog image is firmware and tp channel lists.

only copying a cccam.cfg would you have their lines and i`m sure if you logged in on a backuped box with someone elses line, it gets flagged somewhere

just want to see if I'm understanding this right

for example if I was to get a new sat box and I wanted to quickly set it up,could I get a copy from box that is already set up and upgrade onto mine 99% of it would be done minus the line?

is this called using someone else's back up?

As long as that person removed there line file and its the same box then yes you can, best to a plugin called backupsuite (its what I use) and then you can just flash the new box with the other box setup. If your making the backup then make sure the softwar eis upto date, your epg is up to dat etc etc then once you have flashed the new box with your backup you just need to add the line and if need be change the region (if they are not local)

Back