1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Is vu duo powerful enough for iptv + vod

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by j1mgg, Jan 6, 2019.

1. j1mgg

j1mgg Registered

Hi,

I have been reading over the forum and digged out my old vu duo box last night to give it a try. Flashed with latest image (VIX), installed the plug in e2m3u one, then setup with providers links. I have got the bouquets working, and can stream, not tried for more than a few mins. When I try vod, it tries to play, then the zix image starts twirling, and it kicks it out and goes to a default fta channel.
    Just trying to set up something as user friendly as possibly for the missus, since we are getting rid of the main supplier in the sitting room.
    Do I need to buy a more powerful box?

Thanks

Jim

2. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

I would think yes,have you got swapfile and cacheflush setup on box? Duo is an old slow box and i had that lovely spinning vix symbol on sat also.

j1mgg likes this.
  3. j1mgg

j1mgg Registered

Thanks, I will have a wee google to see how to do this. Had an iptv channel on last night and it seemed to be stable everytime i checked.

and sorry for the delay, i cant seem to login to the forum from my phone, just refreshes as if it has, but doesnt log me in.