ISP or router blocking iptv

Go to advanced settings and click firewall,click on upnp, the upnp should be on and the one underneath it extra security should be off.
then click on configuration and make sure its on default. if these settings are set up then u should be able to get the iptv to work
Hi, can't find those settings in my admin panel

type in the address bar on a web page, 192.168.1.254,
then select advanced settings,but in your admin password that is on rear of your hub,
then click on firewall and your in correct place, u should see list of different selections

In week again now so I'll check settings later. Just a thought, those also having trouble which iptv server are you using? Mine is f******-iptv

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dazg123, did you figure out the problem in the end? I am on plusnet too and all of a sudden my Lightspeed stbemu won’t load - ‘your STB is blocked’. Driving me nuts..
Strangely I have tried a 48hr trial with f***** today and that is working perfectly?!?

Hey dazg123, did you figure out the problem in the end? I am on plusnet too and all of a sudden my Lightspeed stbemu won’t load - ‘your STB is blocked’. Driving me nuts..
Strangely I have tried a 48hr trial with f***** today and that is working perfectly?!?
"Your STB is blocked", this means your provider needs to resubmit your subscription. Defiantly provider issue mate!

Back