Issue with Fox HD (ECM Time)

ryanfc2

Hello folks, was wondering if someone could give me some advice. I was trying to watch TWD last night on FOX UK HD channel and I couldnt get more than 10 seconds at a time on the channel without it freezing and freezing for quite a long time (Least 1-2 mins). (Ecm Time was at like 2.211)

Where as if I watch SS, Movies etc it rarely stops and the ECM time is around 0.111.

Is there anyway to stop the glitching on this channel? I aint sure if its the FREQ (MHZ) for that channel as E4 connects on that channel and is fine but Living isnt and its also on same FREQ.

I'm new to this box and CCAM Server etc but I do have my box wired in via ethernet at around 75mb so Internet speed isnt the issue.

ANY INFO would be great folks

RD

More than likely your server. Try a test line asap the next time it's happening.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

@wilsock, I wouldnt think thats the issue, I thought I was having cable issues and went out and bought proper coax cable gold platted connectors etc, I also got a 1-1000MHZ Splitter that was advised also.

@bangord30 I will try that and see if it makes difference, its odd because all the channels I would usually watch SS etc are perfect yet something like FOX isnt? Has anyone else encountered this before and have a fix?

Regards

Bangord is spot on, as he says try a few tests and watch the lesser channels and see if they freeze. I had same issue.

Back