issues trying to load newcamd.list on my zgemma 2s box

djwazz

Hi received my box today wanting to load on my newcamd.list to my box not sure how to do this followed most setup guides with no luck. it has been pre loaded with openvix hades image build 011. also has rossi blue hd skin how do you settings etc from top of epg list or is this just for show? any help would be great thanks

i put it into softcam part via dreambox centre but wont work not sure if there is another way of doing this tried in usr/key folder also but dont know how to load this when i turn on box

Have you installed the plugin mgcamd 1.38 from the soft cam plugin menu? This needs to be installed and activated

Also have you got a mg.cfg file that drops into usr/keys with your newcamd.list

Last edited:
im sure this is already set up in soft cam what is the mg.cfg file? is that specific for each line or is it universal? i have dropped newcamd.list in but says it wont load when i try running it

don't forget it's the mg.cfg file you want which is in the mgcamd folder from the cams downlad file

how do you install mgcamd 1.38 because on my softcam setup it only has a file CCcam.2.3.0 tried putting files in next to it still no joy

Last edited:
yes rebooted still nothing im usually good with tech lol

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ----------

20150613_202220.jpg20150613_202230.jpg20150613_204138.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ----------

those are images from box and computer mgcamd 1.38 is in Tspanel

If you are Using Vix i would disable Mg camd in TS panel delete all files in Usr /Keys
Download 1.38 mg camd> Plugins Softcams
place the 2 files from my earlier post edit with your line details in Usr/ Keys
press blue button on remote> softcam manager Enable 1.38 and start reboot box Job done

Youre trying to run a mgcamd file (newcamd.list) with cccam

Mgcamd didn't install.
Just to get goin, ur box came running cccamcccam so for now try just with it. U can do mgcamd later.
Put the CCcam.cfg, after putting ur line details into it, into /etc folder and start cccam2.3. Reboot

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

Anyone still having issues with this install teamviewer and pm me ur code. Ill log in and do it for you.
Only if ur stuck.

Thanks for the help ended up bricking my box last night so sending back to supplier to try sort wouldnt even load up when turned on ;-( gutted was trying to load newcamd.list all night.
when i get box back i will try what you said might need to take you up on teamviewer cheers again

edit mg_cfg and ensure the second to last line is B: { 06 } rather than B: { 00 }, put this back in the usr/keys folder

also install mgcamd 1.38 from the plugin menu, press plugin on remote then download (think its red).
remove cccam and then set mgcamd to autostart, start from the softcam menu (blue button)

edit mg_cfg and ensure the second to last line is B: { 06 } rather than B: { 00 }, put this back in the usr/keys folder

also install mgcamd 1.38 from the plugin menu, press plugin on remote then download (think its red).
remove cccam and then set mgcamd to autostart, start from the softcam menu (blue button)

I was using cccam and wanted to try mgcamd but couldnt figure out how to use the newcamd.list all because i didnt have mg_cfg!

Back