issues trying to load newcamd.list on my zgemma 2s box

I have same problem , cam 1 in zgemma set to mgcamd 1.35 , also tried 1.38 , mg_cfg tried B: { 06 } and B: { 00 } ,

newcamd.list

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = mydyndns port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ( edit with my details )

and port in multics mgcamd id the same as in my cws line above .

Im stuck. ?

I have changed this and still do not seem to be able to activate the mgcamd 1.38? Going out of my mind as I have also changed the second ast line on the mg_cfg to 00...?

same problem

Hi received my box today wanting to load on my newcamd.list to my box not sure how to do this followed most setup guides with no luck. it has been pre loaded with openvix hades image build 011. also has rossi blue hd skin how do you settings etc from top of epg list or is this just for show? any help would be great thanks

im having the same problem reflashed m box and theres no files in usr>keys

Zgemma problems

Youre trying to run a mgcamd file (newcamd.list) with cccam

Mgcamd didn't install.
Just to get goin, ur box came running cccamcccam so for now try just with it. U can do mgcamd later.
Put the CCcam.cfg, after putting ur line details into it, into /etc folder and start cccam2.3. Reboot

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 PM ----------

Anyone still having issues with this install teamviewer and pm me ur code. Ill log in and do it for you.
Only if ur stuck.

Hi I'm very new to this and have been having real difficulties getting this to work, I've tried all the things on the forum without success and was hoping you might be able to help me. I can only get a few channels no premium.

Thanks

Done loads of these zgemma 2s boxes never had a problem setting up until now flashed box gone through set up when ftp the mg file nothing happened could it be the box ?

Had loads of this guy something just doesn't seem right when I press yellow to restart mg screen just stays the same when usually it loads sky one straight away

I would replace the mg file and newcamd.list and re enter your line details, also maybe try using the other version of mgcam In plugins

Hi i have been having issues with my box i wonder if youcould attempt to rectify as im pulling my hair out i know its beena while any help please i have teamviewerand linked to zgemma with filezila.

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ----------

Hi i have been having issues with my box i wonder if youcould attempt to rectify as im pulling my hair out i know its beena while any help please i have teamviewerand linked to zgemma with filezila.

im having the same problem reflashed m box and theres no files in usr>keys[/QUOTE]

I may have encountered the same problem. Navigating from file list button, I can see the directories, but no files. However, I can see them with FileZilla.

If your wanting to use a n line then why not activate cccam 2.3.0 then go to etc > cccam.cfg and right click on it, go to view edit and then when your in there change the C: to N: so it looks like this - N: yourhost port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13.

Job done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back