istratsurf - how to delete from pc

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
somehow i managed to get this damn thing on my pc today.
I have tried everything malwarebytes restoring pc virus chekc and still its there its not in my programme file

no matter whati change my home pages to it still hijacks everything and goes back to that

any help guys please x

i am uing FF Chrome Opera & IE (Only when needed) and its on all of them - i have tried the fix it but well damn thing still shows on every browser

ive looked everywhere there are no extensions /addons - infact it deleted all of them :( i have tried many a time to do as instructed when it says about removal all to no avail its a pain in the AR$E!!!

Have a look what programmes are running in the background on start up and afterwards with Task manager There maybe something there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, it will be running in the task manager,
make a note of the file name, switch it off in task manager,
use the search to find the root / path to the file and delete it

Sometimes they auto switch back on so make sure it is off so you can delete it.

I've had something similar in the past, proper nuisance.

Thanks guys i ended up contact malwarebytes forum and the guys there sorted it so i think its now gone, as still in the process of waiting for thme to look at the last lots of results. There was nothing on my pc entitled istartsurf and even when i got some details from them it would not delete. But think its sorted now :)
I was asked to delete any torrent sites which i did and think that also got rid of it as it must have bene attached to that :(

Jeez Linny, only just got a new PC and you've messed it up already - Shheeeesh when will you ever learn LOL

Aldan tried that to begin with but damn thing didnt work :( which is why i ended up at MB forum

Wheelo yup all coz George wanted the trevor nelson albums - so its HIS fault!!! :p

good old malwarebytes.you know,judging from the troubles youve had with malware,you might consider buying mbam pro.sucks tho that you pay every year now.cheers.

i got in before mbam made the change to yearly.its saved me a few times.well worth it imo. here are some good free malware removal tools as well.
adwcleaner from bleeping computer,junkware removal tool also from bleeping computer and tdss killer from bleeping as well.

Last edited:
Back