ITV region

djgarf

TK Veteran
Evening all.
Just noticed I had my itv region setup wrong as the local news was showing news from Birmingham.
Have changed to the westcountry region (i live just outside bristol) and forced a rescan but its still showing itv central west on the EPG?
I have also done a force download on cross EPG then a autobouqets e28 rescan and its still the same. What have I missed, guessing its something simple

Cheers

Djgarf

*edit*
Think I have answered my own question, itv west don't broadcast in HD so its using the nearest HD region. Just checked the SD channel at 178 and its the correct one :)

Last edited:
ive had the same issue for tyne tees region but doesn't bother me much,never watch local news anyway.

Hi I've just setup using latest whooshbuild and I would like my own local region which is UTV is there anything I can do to change it?

In ABM, is your region setup as 'region CUSTOM'? Are you including non-indexed channels? Tried with swap to HD disabled? Not all regions have a HD equiv

In ABM, is your region setup as 'region CUSTOM'? Are you including non-indexed channels? Tried with swap to HD disabled? Not all regions have a HD equiv

Hi yes I've switched the box off now to head out, but yes think it was region custom and HD channels, all I know is I couldn't change anything when I pressed green/ABM, Adult channels was untucked as well. Ive just seem someone screenshot UTVHD in another thread on channel 103 so it should definitely be available

How do I swap to HD Disabled?

Last edited:
You may need to hack your ABM. Try inc non indexed files and disable the swap and rerun see what happens.

if using wooshbuild try ftp box or dreambox then usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets open custom swap text then edit channel number say utvhd = 103 just find channel No for utvhd in autobrouquets
if utv refers to ulster tv try changing to northern ireland or republic of Ireland rescan

Back