I've had the wrong box posted to me..

Louism92

So i ordered a Zgemma H2H for a friend, was sent the H3.2TC instead, is this box better in any way?

I believe there are two tuners for cable so does that mean it can record one channel while another is being watched? As long as i have a line per tuner of course?

that box is much better, I have one of those and have one sat input in and the second one for cable is twin as has an internal splitter, sometimes someone is watching it downstairs and using the openwebif on a android box upstairs I sometimes watch another cable channel at the same time, I dont bother using the record functions but what I'm doing is using both tuners at the same time.

that box is much better, I have one of those and have one sat input in and the second one for cable is twin as has an internal splitter, sometimes someone is watching it downstairs and using the openwebif on a android box upstairs I sometimes watch another cable channel at the same time, I dont bother using the record functions but what I'm doing is using both tuners at the same time.

With just one line from your provider or two?

Back