Jedimaker issues

mrblue

Ive been running jedi maker for years on zgemma, never any issues. Lately this past 6 months, the categories that jedi maker creates are empty. I go into entertainment, movies etc, all categories contain no channels.

Is there an issue with current version of jedi maker, i am a forever having to do the category build manually

Ive been running jedi maker for years on zgemma, never any issues. Lately this past 6 months, the categories that jedi maker creates are empty. I go into entertainment, movies etc, all categories contain no channels.

Is there an issue with current version of jedi maker, i am a forever having to do the category build manually
It could be your provider has changed his config. Some providers do not tag the live channels correctly so Jedi fails to see them. If you are only selecting Live (eg disabled Series and vod) try as a test enabling series to see what pops up.

Theoretically a non tag (eg not tagged as live, sereis or vod) should default to Live, but sometimes other issues can affect the default action

Last edited:
Jedi is all good here too.Not sure what your problem is. Sounds like a provider as issue as mentioned. When was the last time you updated your box.

Ive reflashed my box to openvix and its still happening, maybe worth trying e2m3u2bouquet,

Is it just the same as jedimaker?

Back