just got a blade 7000s im stuck :-(

i downloaded the channel list through astra 28 all the channels are mixed up...no epg !

also can you update the cline like yu would a skybox/openbox usb update makes life easier

im using the box as come out of box new image i can download via ethernet ?

Not sure I get what you mean but blade have a great feature called Blade Online.

press menu then select blade online, then go to Astra 28 then select your area.

it will instantly download a great channel list direct to your box, with all the channels scanned and sorted into categories.

Its a beautiful feature that some other boxes are now trying to copy, badly lol.

Not sure I get what you mean but blade have a great feature called Blade Online.

it will instantly download a great channel list direct to your box, with all the channels scanned and sorted into categories.

Its a beautiful feature that some other boxes are now trying to copy, badly lol.

yeah worked it out buddy its brill :-) inboxed you

Hi there,

I did this, went into blade online > 28.2 > central midlands and it is still un organized. I mean I have about 5 Channel 4's and cant even find CH4 HD.

If I want to watch ITV I have to go to I in the alphabet to get to it; same goes with bbc channels.

Im hoping im doing something wrong here!

Yes, press the group button

you are probably on the "all" category,

The group button sorts your list into sports, films, Hd etc
making it easy to find the channel you are after.

See you went for a blade then, they are very good when you get used to them lol

Yes, forgot to update !

Silly me didn't realised there was a group option, lol. Found it, thanks though.

Yes Bees, went for the blade instead, tired with to and fro on the skybox. Seems alright so far, need to find out how to get the most out of it though!

Cant seem to get the all the HD channels though....... I have them in SD but not HD. When I go on to them its blank and a the signal bar is red but at 80%.

First thing I checked and it does.

Just be browsing the blade section and it seems that someone has a similar issue with the HD channels and it has been suggested that the LNB is not aligned?? I mean I thought that if you have FTA as well as all the other channels fine, that the internet unscrambles the channels which is directly related to the dish?

I mean all the SD movie channels are working fine. Ive checked the list of what I should be receiving from the server and it includeds HD movies, sports etc. Ive sent an email to the guy but keep getting a failure delivery notification :(

dude
i dont think you have an issue with the lnb. if it is really old you can buy a new one from the fleabay for next to nothing. if you do buy one you want one that comes with the sat finder. then its a matter of getting on the roof and changing it over and turning it till you have the best signal. pretty easy but i would say the if you have most of the channels then speak t your server who can let you know what channels are available and what is not

Back