Just got my Blade 7000s - need some help

Hello everyone,

Got my blade 7000s in this morning and got a sky minidish installed.

Updated firmware to 122p, Installed private newcam server details, Scanned for channels...

Server showed as active and connected

Free to air channels were fine, but all pay channels were getting NO OR BAD SIGNAL with a SCRAMBLED $ SIGN NEXT TO THEM? After about 20-30minutes the channels started to work on their own.

I then installed my LOCAL CNDF file (which brought many more channels than my original scan), and the channels went back to NO OR BAD SIGNAL/SCRAMBLED!

I am now performing a blind scan see what happens...

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Signal strength seems to be fine, 70% upwards..

Any help would be great, thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Also at one point after I done the CNDF file and channels went, I done a auto scan again and could only pickup a few MTV channels..

Once you have finished what you are doing, turn the box off at the switch at the back for 10 seconds then back on, sometimes after installing the CNDF it requires a reboot.

Try this every time you have changed something.

Tried this already,

When I install the CNDF, am I meant to scan at all?

Just done a blind scan, got one SKY ACTION HD working but nothing else seems to be working, also alot of channels repeating.

You will get that with a blind scan, just delete all channels, go to blade online and install closest CNDF, write, reboot and wait for it to come back online.

OK will try this and then report back.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Ok did this and no channels seem to be working, not even the channels I had running before...

Free to air works fine

Below is a few signal levels I have taken down,

Signal levels

Sky1 - 32%
Sky Action - 92%
Sky Action HD -38%

How long should I wait? Been about 15minutes so far?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Sorted!

Last edited:
OK will try this and then report back.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Ok did this and no channels seem to be working, not even the channels I had running before...

Free to air works fine

Below is a few signal levels I have taken down,

Signal levels

Sky1 - 32%
Sky Action - 92%
Sky Action HD -38%

How long should I wait? Been about 15minutes so far?

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Anyone?

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Sorted!

It would be benificial to other users if you could say how you got it working? Or was it just a matter of waiting longer?

Back