just one install

The truth for me is somewhere between Siilver, Moshibeth and yourself, people firstly want a build that does everything for them - Woosh, Grog, sayers, etc provide this for them. however, they then decide they want to change line provider, or change something, then they want to know how to do THAT specific thing, but they want someone else to do it for them.
Because They don't know a lot about the workings of the box, they can't express themselves using the words we all use, and it then becomes very frustrating for people to help them. They also (for whatever reason) can't follow instructions, making it frustrating for us.

If you come up with something that does it all Siilver, be prepared to
A. write a tutorial
B. answer a million times - "yes it is already in the instructions, point ....."
C. Reffrain from swearing at the punters who come out with doozies like "My electricity has gone off, using Siilvers magic, how do I solve that"

LOL
Must be after a job like yours then wheelo :):(:grin::brb::poop:

A thread similar to your Skin modders thread might work for that purpose, why not try it and see what comes from it, I know I personally, have no knowledge of any sort of coding, so would be useless at any of that (and the saying about teaching old dogs new tricks springs to mind) but if others get into the spirit of things, it might be worthwhile for people to exchange ideas and methods to do things.

Must be after a job like yours then wheelo :):(:grin::brb::poop:
Sometimes, I think ye are all welcome to it mate.:)

well i messed about with putting the ipks to / and its seems to work fine then you just install, update

wonder if you can setup to go to /temp and install before restarting the box

Back