Just orderd my zgemma s2

Easy to set up mate, just use one of the images from the downloads section and then most is already done for you except putting your line details in!

Their a good box for the money you won't regret it.

Best thing about this forum since ive joined is so many people are very helpful,and theres always someone around to help you if your stuck,or in trouble with any issues,gr8 forum

how do i update to the box? got my hdd in the back turned off and on again and pressed the power button on the front :(

Copy downloaded zgemma folder to a fat32 formatted usb stick. Put stick in back of box, turn on using rear power button, when display on front shows usb press front power button - display should change to FLA5H. If it doesn't and goes straight to boot try another USB stick or use HDDGURU and do a full format of the stick followed by a windows full format. USB stick needs to be 32gb or less to flash the box (my experience is 4-16gb and decent brands are best for flashing)

must admit i do like the zgemma star 2 took some working out how to set up the line but with alot of patience and help from the guys on here it is well worth it

no worries - I think the trick is to turn off the box before putting your usb in too....ROFL

hello again I'm back, updated the box its looks very good but now.................. struggling to put the c line on it, do i need to only put the one c line on it for both sat and cable

My backup is from a 2s, for cable press blue and change tuner b in tuner setup. There will be other hits and pieces to set up for cable too but I can't help as i've never done it (no chance of cable where I live ever!). Contact your line provider who should be able to help you.... Think you'll probably have a nline for cable and may have to use mgcamd instead of CCcam?

im kinda getting the hang of this lol, trouble is now I'm not sure if ive entered my line in correctly, can someone send me a screenshot of what it looks like?????

Is it the H1 box you have or the 2s?

You'll need a different line for sat and one for cable

Think you need to use CCcam to run both, but not sure bud as I don't use cable

Back