Just ordered H2S :)

ukdtweak

I bought and set up a S2 only in the last few days, its a good bit of kit but it is slow, opening the EPG has a delay so decided to give this H2S a Go as its basically the same box but a faster, dual thread CPU.
Hopefully i will see an improvement.

Anyway, i ordered via the link in the forum from Zegemma and within 5 minutes of placing the order i got a call to confirm the order and sort out a slight shipping issue (i live in N.I.), then promptly got my shipping conformation email, great service so far...

I will be putting Woohsmans build on it as the install was a doddle on the S2 and looks and works great, so hopefully works even better on the H2S.

I did exactly the same thing and I am not disappointed. The 2S is great but the speed of the H2S makes it brilliant. And Wooshmans build is a breeze, so I think I will be putting that on the 2S very soon (y)

Cheers for the reply, glad to hear it will be an improvement. Dont get me wrong, the S2 is a great wee box and does the job very well, even streams MKV's off my NAS, as long as they are not massive, but the EPG and menu delays will drive me a little mad in time so figure this was a smart move and the Wooshman build is great and soo easy to install.

I followed Wooshmans guide to install his build, it was very easy, just read it over first, then go back to the start and follow it line by line. OR you can try one of the other builds but ive only just got my S2 so Wooshmans was my first build flash, it went quick and smooth and worked a treat.

Back