just the internet

sandog

as there are 4 of us living in a house we use talk talk but what weve found over the past year is that we dont need the house phone whitch we pay about £15 a month i want to know if there is a provider that just does internet that we all could use because we all have laptops and something like just a router wireless thanx sandg

Lots of providers do internet only packages, if your on Talk Talk
you probably won't save that much though.

Have you checked moneysupermarket.com ?
or any other price comparison website ?

I'm pretty sure Talk Talk runs via ADSL (phone line) and since there are 4 of you living together, don't you find that the internet speed can become really slow?

Depending on what you are already paying, have you thought about moving to fibre optic broadband? (Virgin Media/BT Infinity)

I'm pretty sure Talk Talk runs via ADSL (phone line) and since there are 4 of you living together, don't you find that the internet speed can become really slow?

Depending on what you are already paying, have you thought about moving to fibre optic broadband? (Virgin Media/BT Infinity)
yes dangerous it does at times get really slow, especially when one of us is downloading, then it takes a long time to do other things and im in the middle of looking at all options now. thinking of virgin, so want just a fast internet speed, sick of the slower ones its so frusterating waiting cheers for the reply steve

yes dangerous it does at times get really slow, especially when one of us is downloading, then it takes a long time to do other things and im in the middle of looking at all options now. thinking of virgin, so want just a fast internet speed, sick of the slower ones its so frusterating waiting cheers for the reply steve

No problem, well in that case fibre optic will solve all your worries. For Virgin, it'll cost you a little more than it would with a telephone line with them too. But it's well worth it, reliable service.

Back