keycode for 6000cd rds eon

Hello,
Can you help me with my code too?
I have a 6000 CD Radio and the Serial No. is:
M078007
Thank you

Hello,

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

A link to help you -->
Car Stereo Fitting | Car Stereo Removal | Remove Car Stereo Advice | Fit Car Stereo Help

Hello,
M078007
Thank you

Hello,

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

My Serial Number is M078007 and the code you've send me was 3125 but unfortunately it doesn't work i tried twice.
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
M078007
Thank you

Hello,

My Serial Number is M078007 and the code you've send me was 3125 but unfortunately it doesn't work i tried twice.
Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Sorry your Code is .... 7215

hi guys
replaced my battery and lost the original key code. My serial no is m160720. please, can someone help me? thanks in advance

Hello
Could you plz help me
I have Ford Focus 2005
6000cd rds e.o.n and tape asking for code I don't know what is the code
Serial number is. M113529
I will wait for the reply
Thank you

Hello
Could you plz help me
I have Ford Focus 2005
6000cd rds e.o.n and tape asking for code I don't know what is the code
Serial number is. M113529
I will wait for the reply
Thank you

Hello,
Your Code .... 4941

Do not forget to press ....
thanks.png
THANKS
likes.png

Hello,
Just got a second hand Ford Mondeo 2001 year and I am verry pleased of it but I have to do something at service that requied battery unplug. Mechanic said that I will need the audio unit CODE after replug. It is a 6000CD RDS E•O•N with serial M023335. Can you help me please with that code. Adv thx.

Hello,
Just got a second hand Ford Mondeo 2001 year and I am verry pleased of it but I have to do something at service that requied battery unplug. Mechanic said that I will need the audio unit CODE after replug. It is a 6000CD RDS E•O•N with serial M023335. Can you help me please with that code. Adv thx.

Hello,
Your Code .... 9469

thanks.png
THANKS
likes.png

hi same story, been a fool and lost my radio hand book and just had a new battery, could someone please help me its and rds 6000 eon for a t reg focus, serial number, m050802 i believe!!

hi same story, been a fool and lost my radio hand book and just had a new battery, could someone please help me its and rds 6000 eon for a t reg focus, serial number, m050802 i believe!!

Hello,
Your Code .... 2658

thanks.png
THANKS
likes.png

hi that didnt work when i press 6&1 together the whole number it comes up with it MGP DJS 4-06-05-08-02, sorry if this is causing any trouble, i currently locked out for now 25 mins

Back