keycode for 6000cd rds eon

Hi. Please can you provide me the code for a 6000aux cd rds eon stereo. Battery went dead but now I need the code to input. Serial number is V015376.
Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I would like to have some help i just bought a ford focus, (My first car) and i can get the radio to work, i contacted the company where i bought the car buy they said that they cant help that the old owner forgot the the code and he lost the manuals for it. Doing some reasear on google i found this site with all the positive commentaries. I hope you can help me guys. My Stereo is a 6000cd rds eon. Serial number M066445 Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi guys, I would like to have some help i just bought a ford focus, (My first car) and i can get the radio to work, i contacted the company where i bought the car buy they said that they cant help that the old owner forgot the the code and he lost the manuals for it. Doing some reasear on google i found this site with all the positive commentaries. I hope you can help me guys. My Stereo is a 6000cd rds eon. Serial number M066445 Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi.
Try.......2099

Hi I have recently had to replace the battery on my sons Street ka he has a 6000 rds eon radio in it which now requires the key code when we put in the one given to us when we purchased the car it doesn't work now times out for 30 minster please please if anyone can help can you tell me the code the model no is M018761

Thanks in advance !

Hi.
Try.......2099

Thank you so much !!! Works !! you guys are awesome !!

Hi I have recently had to replace the battery on my sons Street ka he has a 6000 rds eon radio in it which now requires the key code when we put in the one given to us when we purchased the car it doesn't work now times out for 30 minster please please if anyone can help can you tell me the code the model no is M018761

Hi.
Try........5258

Hi There...i AM a Newbie on this site and am not sure if i am posting this in the right place...Anyways...my son left the lights on my Ford Mondeo overnight and flattened the battery ... when i recharged the battery the Radio started asking for a code that i was never given as i bought the car second hand ..The RADIO is a FD 6000 cd type and the code is :- MO36378 any ideas guys?

Hiya... pls my serial number is m 142 66
Ford focus.

---------- Post Merged at 02:44 PM ----------

Pls I have the same problem. Do help with the pass code. Model FD6000CD and the serial number is M142662.
Many thanks.

Hiya... pls my serial number is m 142 66
Ford focus.

---------- Post Merged at 02:44 PM ----------

Pls I have the same problem. Do help with the pass code. Model FD6000CD and the serial number is M142662.
Many thanks.

Hi.
Try........7900

Last edited:
Back