klopps big start

so the time has come for mr klopps first game in charge of lfc
bit sad to see rodgers leave but im really buzzing for hopefully a new era in klopp.
hopefully he starts off with a win and starts playing some attacking football again which was badly misssed at the end of rodgers era.Im going for an away win 2-1

cant believe no1 has come on yet saying yes but he's unbeaten lol im a big lfc fan and im glad to see him there but hes a tough job with that squad and in the deep end with no transfer window til january, id be surprised to see more than 5 of those 1st 11 today starting a game next season

The next week/3 games will set the tone for the rest of the season I reckon. Result very much possible against an out of sorts Chelsea, while the cup games take on huge significance now given the way the league has gone for us.

Give the man time. Miracles will not come overnight but Herr Klopp has the track record to deliver for Liverpoo what many before him have failed to do.

I'm almost tempted to become a supporter.......................nah...ROFL

He has bags of character. Brendan was a regular at my nightclub in Swansea, lovely guy, feel sorry for him, however excited with Klopp

perhaps one thing he should get sorted out is proper black armbands and not just black sticky tape. how embarrassing that a club as big as Liverpool cant have proper respectful armbands instead of making do with sticky tape !! did I see Chelsea players in armbands with the French flag on them? if I did, then respect to them - they all had at least 5 days to get this sorted. come on English clubs, get it sorted ! no more sticky tape !

and benteke comes on, NO armband whatsoever

Last edited:
He needs to make a few signings in the Jan window. He needs to get a replacement for Lucas as he lacks pace to chase back attacking players and an outstanding central defender.

It'll be interesting to see what shape or formation he'll play once Benteke, Sturridge and Ings are all fit.

Untitled.jpg

In your version it will say wheelo, not Benijofar or Wooshman. I mean, you couldn't find the triangle at the side of the word SHOUTBOX until recently LOL

Back