Kodidriect

jclappi

Hi,

I've used Kodi for quite a few years but am new to these boxes, I installed wooshmans build the other day and have just been getting used to all the features that it offers.

How much success has anybody had with Kodidirect on a zgemma h.2s? Just interested to know how worthwhile it is to use. I've had a little play around and got a few addons working but a few others that other people seem to be using I've had trouble with.

Youtube for example I get errors on most pages and can't get it to actually play any videos, iPlayer I can get to the video links but when I play I get the blue loading ring top left and my box freezes.

To put it nicely, KodiDirect is poor at best. One day everything will work, the next noting and the day after that is anyone's guess. I was testing some known working plugins the other day and had a channel on no problem at all. Went back to the channel list, selected another one and my box just sat there looking at me with a spinner going. Power off and gave up.

It is in WooshBuild because so many people ask about it. There are posts about working plugins etc so have a search.

Thanks Wooshman, I've already got Kodi on a micro pc plugged in to the same Tv anyway so I'm mainly asking out of laziness, I'll have a dig around and see what I can find out.

Back