Konig signal booster fail

I have 1 wire coming in and put the correct splitter on, 1 to router and 1 to signal amp. Caps put on empty ports to stop signal loss. Picture breaks up terrible. Where have i gone wrong

Ive read in techking forums that people say these are good. It seems ive spent £35 on a heap of tat

You don't have your router plugged into this do you?
No. Wire comes in wall to living room. 2way splitter technetics 5-1000mhz. 1 wire to router and 1 to the amp. Signal levels drop even lower and makes no difference when adjusting gain

No. Wire comes in wall to living room. 2way splitter technetics 5-1000mhz. 1 wire to router and 1 to the amp. Signal levels drop even lower and makes no difference when adjusting gain
Also capped off ports not in use

do you have to use the technetix splitter?? is not the signal booster to be used direct connected without the splitter??

Yeah the modem doesn't connect to the amp - people have reported speed issues with internet when using these.

Although some people have used these Konig ones and got good results, I did advise that the HDU was probably a better option as these are what VM use and are designed to compensate for any loss in signal due to splitting and brings it back in line with VM requirements.

Back