Kryptview 700 latest firmware??????

ricko

:happy:Hi all new to this forum but had the 700 for a while new been fantastic I have done may upgrades on it but tonight did a new one where just left me with radio channels. done a few things default etc and currently waiting for it to search. However I have noticed that 29.12.09 saw a possible upgrade for it is this so or is it for the newer boxes? Cheers Ricko

Got them back

Did a reset and got them all back now inc premium. Thanks for that it doesnt look favourable Although I havent had new card I am on the list to get soon i think. It seems as though the 700 will no longer be any good even with firmware upgrades, are the newer boxes going to be any good? or is it curtains for all of them?

I have been reading about the n3 etc and its fine im sure it wont be long before they decrypt it i just wondered if the hardware of the older 700 is up to the job

For anyone in a desperate hurry to get hold of the firmware, look on the ******* toolbar:
Kryptview_10042010.bin

Which is the 10/4/2010 iconnector firmware.
Anyone who doesn't know how to get *******,
just Google it any follow the instructions.
roger280 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

I have the a700 and have noticed that swindon is on the list as a Nag3 area, does this mean that the box is now useless? if so will all boxes be useless in my area?

Thanks in advance

I also have an A700C, and has worked fine. Gradually been losing channels so now all i have is 1-5. Hopefully this firmware will sort it

Back