Kryptview A780 latest september firmware

can i slightly highjack? i get most stuff but no sly1 or 2, and slysports2, the same channel issues i had previous with sv4, why same issues nowon kv and using interweb etc..? baffles me. in bristol used both 1 and 2 on id, and scanned direct or splitter and same situ.
any ideas?
got booster on way. but anything simple or silly im missing?

Hello this is my first krypview box i have flashed with the latest software but only getting the message scrambled or no video what have i done wrong its all plugged into the internet and the cable feed my mates box works perfect but mine does not when tryed in my house any help would be great .
ps sorry if this is in the wrong thread...

you would have been better to start a new thread as these posts are old,is the firmware on your box..03012011 as that is the latest,you have scanned the correct provider from direct feed and chosen correct provider with lan cable removed,when channels are loaded insert lan and exit power off box at rear,modem and router for 30 secs then on it should connect after a few minutes

double check where your coaxial cable is plugged into and not through splitters when scanning.:cheesy grin:

Hi Crazier

Am I right in thinking from what you been saying that your Kryptview box accomodates the nagra 3 coding and you get all channels, etc
Where in the UK are you?

RALPHSY100

Hello.

I had a fully functioning box but was messing around with it and somehow hit the update over internet button. I let the update complete and on completion lost all channels. I am assuming I have to update the firmware but as I bought the box already updated I have never done this.

My question is can the A780 be connected to laptop via Ethernet cable or does it have to be a rs323 cable?

Thanks

any updates done do a factory reset first,then power off box at rear for 30secs then on,remove lan scan and when channels loaded insert lan and reboot box modem and router to get a connection.

All sorted now, had attempted to scan for channels several times with no success..

Tried again (Think it was the fourth attempt), and it managed to pick them up.

Thanks for your posts and help.

tmnt I have deleted one post already, I consider them non constructive posts, any more and you will receive an infraction

not really, i have the last laugh, ill just go to another (better website) such as digital kaos, bad boys bad boys wot u gona do

Back