kryptview a780

safc105a

my kryptview a780 has not worked properly for weeks now. it will only allow to watch basic channels such as bbc and itv , channel 4 , channel 5 , sky news that's about it , it use tp allow everything to watch then went off for days , eventually when it came back on I love all sports channels it would only allow no sky sports only sky sports news but its all gone down now for about 3 weeks, ive tried everything , switching on and off at back and sockets , it wont allow software updates nothing happens at all , where as it use to update , tried doing automatic searches but to no avail , ive tried everyday for weeks . please can anyone help so I can get everything back again

loads of posts in the kv section explaining what happened the kv servers=gone
new ways are with new firmware to allow one use box with a cable card server=paid service.

total noob here how can i get latest firmware on my a870 did it way back so got leads etc but my old computer went bump so need to download the download tool etc has it all been updated ?

yes all in downloads and wait until you are blue to download.you mean your 780 lol no box called 870

can anyone help ive got a kryptview a 780 box , I had it reflashed in august 2016 its been working great I paid for a line for the year and yesterday it started freezing up and now its saying not connected all the time on the newcamd set up screen . whats happened anyone help?

Back