Kryptview guys arrested server down ???

NeTeN

Been reading on other forums that the guys that supply the kryptview server has been arrested, anyone heard the same or is this bull****.

Or is it a April Fools joke lol.

Been reading this myself elsewhere. I heard he was arrested last night & the server is down :dunno:
Not my words btw. From another forum.

Its fact..

How many days or weeks will it be down before the penny drops for some of you guys.

Nothing to do with April and more to do with the Old Bill and VM

Last edited:
hi cactikid, in wales last night 10ish myl vm internet access went down. my m8 said this morn his real vm box went as well.

It was a seller that got arrested, but as he wasn't selling "subbed" boxes he was released.

Servers were taken off line as a precaution and will be reset, this may take 7 to 10 days.

Be patient and they will be back soon.

COPYIED AND PASTED FROM ANOTHER PLEASE DONT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS SHOULD READ CHEERS.
As rumours and stories suggest the main importer of Kryptview's business premises were raided by police and arrests were made, but as the importer is a legitimate businessman he DOES NOT host or maintain any illegal upload servers whatsoever, so this particular raid appears to have been futile and all concerned have been released. However I have also had confirmed info about uploaders being found as well during two other raids on seperate domestic properties. So the whole thing IMO looks like there have been loose lips involved somewhere within the ring. The people who do operate the servers the "unofficial KV team" as i like to refer to them appear to have found out about the latter raids and took their upload servers offline as a precaution.

As i understand how their system works there are a selection of the unofficial team involved across the country that are hosting these uploaders and the remaining ones have been voluntarily brought offline as a consequence. The main overseas relay server is still currently in operation and remaining uploaders will be brought back online when safe and possible to do so. I have no affiliation to neither importer or Unofficial KV team and usually get information from various trusted sources. So please dont ask me any questions regarding servers and timescales as i have nothing more to offer on it.

Back