kryptview problem

cryptic was it ,thought you might have said they are in 2 different places:p;)

no i said go for a better box with more grunt.lol

where do i get these files from could you send them to me or put them on here with a link somehow please thanks for all your help

is it true that new update is out but cannot be downloaded yet was just about to sell my 2 boxes now don't know what to do shall i sit tight until end of month?
chocco

any kv update that comes out will be stuck into downloads above and new notification with date of released new post thread for all to see.
yes maybe a wee bit longer,no harm in having an android box if you can program it,drives me mad lol

im still having problem trina do this. let me explain what i have done i have bough Female to Female Null modem cable but had to get the usb aswell. i tried to do the flash but i says about the com port isnt correct and then i changed it so it was correct it them said downloading not requested i really do not know what to do can anyone help please.

The server is down, until that comes back up nothing will work.
Keep checking back, if it comes back on you will know lol

But for now, don't waste your time, it may not be back.

is there not someone that i could ring to get abit more info ??? any ideas i live in england, liverpool.

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ----------

okay thanks bud how longs it been ? down bin having problems for about a month you see

Back