Kryptview replacement

Have a look on ebuyer, if you do a lot of recording (and I mean a lot - HD takes up more space than SD too remember) 797 can get a terranuyte for £45/46.

A night of boxing (3hours) takes 25gb in HD i personally dont record if i do i delete as i go so 500gb does me.

My mum records all manner of shite overnight and leaves it sitting for days, my dad bought a 2TB hard drive and that just about does the job. Just. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hard drive where I am going to buy my box on I noticed it's pre formatted & the ones on line aren't does this make any difference,forgive me if this is a stupid question

Bought the vu solo se 2 last week. First box I've setup and was fairly easy going by the guide here.

Ok about to take the plunge on the vu solo se as recommended is it just a case of when I set it up of plug in & play or do I have to carry out regular updates etc.

For £245 what are you getting??
If just a box you will need to flash it.
Add line, add net id for your area scan channels etc

No going to take your advice pay£169 & buy the external hard drive from Argos,do I need a Kingston usb also would I have to do regular updating.

Good man. You will need to do abit of work to get it going when you order it if its from *** request it flashed with latest vix.
If you get stuck theres loads of help on here mate

i will only buy from the home of openvix because of clones on fleabay stating genuine.

people that dont do enough research ends up with inferior boxes or clones.

Back