krypview a580

maddog831

Been on holiday for a week. Turned on internet tv ect but my box is not working only thing I get is a single dot. I can't eben do a fr. Anyone else hsd this problem? Based in Liverpool

Been on holiday for a week. Turned on internet tv ect but my box is not working only thing I get is a single dot. I can't eben do a fr. Anyone else hsd this problem? Based in Liverpool
mmmm, have you tried turning box off and on at the back, also doing same with router ect, and check batteries in remote, also check for any faults with vermin in your area,

Have tried resetting router turned box on off nothing at all. The box is the 780

---------- Post Merged at 06:56 PM ----------

A780

---------- Post Merged at 06:57 PM ----------

Checked all.apart from batteries but thats pointless as box is not working :-(

A null modem cable, an old laptop or PC with 9 pin port, the stb loader and Aug 2013 bin file from the download section.. And some patience as you have to get it right or it won't work...! Read the tutorial on " Flashing kryptview A780 " and then let us know if you get... Download not requested..!! Ted

Hi Ted.
appreciate the help. Just going to look it up and get some information not got an old comp and my laptop is only 3 years old. just turned on box and it came on done FR and started telewest search started saying exists etc then screen on tv went pink and C appeared on the box. Once gain thanks for help.

Hi Ted.
appreciate the help. Just going to look it up and get some information not got an old comp and my laptop is only 3 years old. just turned on box and it came on done FR and started telewest search started saying exists etc then screen on tv went pink and C appeared on the box. Once gain thanks for help.

when mines says already exists, i delete all the sats, channels, factory default, then change qwam 256, on my supplier telewest, that sorts mine out

We were all once useless with these boxes maddog so don't be too hard on yourself.. We ALL know just how you feel. Yes it gets frustrating all the time.. Not even some of the time..!!.. All the time until that moment when you see slysports or movies and you know the box won't be getting hammer time..!! Cactikids favourite fix..!! As Eileen says..lots of.. Already exists mean you have not done a factory default prior to starting a new flash.. You will need to use the USB method to flash as you have a newish laptop..so good luck with that bit.. As it can get a bit involved.. Are you getting to the point where you pick your net id or you not getting as far as that.. Can you get beeb and ITV etc..?

Just an update can not open rar file??? box comes to life now and again but when trying to do FR the screen goes pink. Anyone know who can fix this at a price?
Thanks

Ted just like to say thanks for your help box up and running done it the easy way re booted at my cousins house. thanks

Just unplugged his box and plugged mine in and it workef

---------- Post Merged at 04:59 AM ----------

Just unplugged his box and plugged mine in and it worked

Back