LG OLED evo C3 55 inch 4K Smart TV - Any good?

My bad it is a QD Oled which Samsung manufacture. They use lg woled panels in their Oled TVs
I'm looking to replace my Panasonic soundbar and subwoofer as it's a bit dated now! And won't connect Arc hdmi on my C3 for some reason! Prefer Dolby Atmos version, but the market is flooded and all have as many pros and cons , presently looking at Samsung Q range.
Might have to stick to Amazon so I can return if not happy!

I'm looking to replace my Panasonic soundbar and subwoofer as it's a bit dated now! And won't connect Arc hdmi on my C3 for some reason! Prefer Dolby Atmos version, but the market is flooded and all have as many pros and cons , presently looking at Samsung Q range.
I managed to pickup an ex display Samsung q990c for £630. The Atmos sound on it is amazing for a soundbar.

No, the 5 year warranty may be longer than my lifespan! Being 75 this year !!
You best get cracking if you want to get the post count up, time is of the essence!

QD Oled’s panels have worse burn in than Woled panels according to a recent study Rtings did.
That's a risk with toddy, he might burn in an image of gary lineker in his white boxers into his tv again
This is a thread about TVs not Soundbars, I suggest you start a new thread :ROFLMAO:

You best cracking if you want to get the post count up, time is of the essence!

That's a risk with toddy, he might burn in an image of gary lineker in his white boxers into his tv again

This is a thread about TVs not Soundbars, I suggest you start a new thread :ROFLMAO:
Following your lead!!!

You best cracking if you want to get the post count up, time is of the essence!

Thought I might ask someone who seems to know about these matters instead of a Troll!!😞

I don’t do banter! It’s all or nothing 🤣

I’m signing off, before I make more posts that admin have to delete

Check the blue light code please though @Toddy2

LG Oled imo will be superior over Samsung, purely based off the fact that I manage a retail chain down here in Aus, and my god the amount of those Samsung OLED's that are DOA, or have some stupid issue with it is nuts. LG have also been producing OLED for that touch longer so it's been tested over the years and I'd find a bit more reliable.... bit of a scoop though Samsung 83" OLED (whenever they release it) will be using an LG panel ;)

LG Oled imo will be superior over Samsung, purely based off the fact that I manage a retail chain down here in Aus, and my god the amount of those Samsung OLED's that are DOA, or have some stupid issue with it is nuts. LG have also been producing OLED for that touch longer so it's been tested over the years and I'd find a bit more reliable.... bit of a scoop though Samsung 83" OLED (whenever they release it) will be using an LG panel ;)
I think in general LG are more reliable and have better build quality than Samsung TVs.
Sony have the best picture processing but they make you pay through the nose for it.

I think in general LG are more reliable and have better build quality than Samsung TVs.
Sony have the best picture processing but they make you pay through the nose for it.
100% I have an A80J at the moment, got it crazy cheap. The new C4 processors have improved significantly too tbf, Sonys always going to have that edge.

I had one of the first iterations of the Neo QLED thing died in 6 months, took me 4months to get it returned, Samsungs after care is awful. Worst company to deal with, from someone that actively sells them.

100% I have an A80J at the moment, got it crazy cheap. The new C4 processors have improved significantly too tbf, Sonys always going to have that edge.

I had one of the first iterations of the Neo QLED thing died in 6 months, took me 4months to get it returned, Samsungs after care is awful. Worst company to deal with, from someone that actively sells them.

DM me next time you need to return

Back