Libertview F5S EPG

kerrison

Hi guys,

First post so be kind please lol, I am very new to all of this i bought a libertview F5S the other week and have tried to use the XML 7 day EPG this is an our behind and doesn't seem to update either. I have searched all over the place and can find nothing on this topic! but can anybody point me in the right direction of getting a fully functional 7 day epg? weather it's a download or a tweak to box so XML tv works then please let me know as im fed up of going through the channels 1 by 1.

Many thanks for any help what so ever :-)

download epg from AJSAT onto usb stick upload to f5s box and leave usb stick in and make sure are connected to internet by cable or wireless from box go to U TUBE and search epg update for f5s shows u what to do with all aspects of epg updates

Thanks for your reply! How exactly does this epg work? Will it update by itself once loaded onto the box? Or is this all on you tube if I search this epg?

it will download itself as long as usb stick left in and connected to internet you will have to do a channel update about once a month which is on u tube u can put your local news channels on by going to menu on remote go channel edit and press all then move channels to where u want

Hi guys,

First post so be kind please lol, I am very new to all of this i bought a libertview F5S the other week and have tried to use the XML 7 day EPG this is an our behind and doesn't seem to update either. I have searched all over the place and can find nothing on this topic! but can anybody point me in the right direction of getting a fully functional 7 day epg? weather it's a download or a tweak to box so XML tv works then please let me know as im fed up of going through the channels 1 by 1.

Many thanks for any help what so ever :-)

If you have set summer time to ON, & your EPG is still out by 1 hour, then you need the latest firmware. It can be downloaded from here:-

Bug fix for summer time EPG - Downloads - TechKings

As for auto-updating, it's not very reliable. It's best to update manually every few days.

Thanks guys! It worked! Only thing was to no sky movies listings and no itv listings, also sound seemed to keep dropping at times, turned off and on and sound was ok but surely can't be good and fixed it totally??

The movies take a while to load and come through You will find itv listings in the regional itv london itv w yorks and a few others

Back