Line Please?

I am just in the process of installing my boxes and will need a line soon. Please can anyone recommend a good reliable line to feed three boxes. Would like full package with box office. Thanks

I am just in the process of installing my boxes and will need a line soon. Please can anyone recommend a good reliable line to feed three boxes. Would like full package with box office. Thanks

S*y have changed their encryption methods - you cannot get most subscription channels on these type of receivers anymore via satellite.

Oh really I never knew this, so you can't get sky channels anymore, just free to air?

That's correct - there are a small selection still available like bt sports, music channels and a few others but these are likely to go off soon too.

Bt gone now. Try 19.2e or 23.5e they have English content. And I think 30w does too but not sure.

Oh ye so they are, sorry about that.
There are still a few good channels available so for what it costs on the formatt you mentioned it's still worth doing, but as I said try 19.2e there are english movies on there.

Back