Line problem

mahf510

I got my sat one which I put in cccam cfg and that works fine with green star I put the cable one in the same ccam cfg and that one shows red star which shows it not active both a are cline I contacted the provider and he says the cable one active am i doing something wrong the box I am using is zgemma h2h.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The file should be called CCcam.cfg exactly like that, inside it should say C: followed by a space then your line details then your other line exactly the same underneath. If you're using a Vix image the CCcam.cfg file goes in the etc folder, if you're using ATV, it goes in the Keys folder. Make sure CCcam 2.3.0 is selected for Cam1 in the softcam panel and it started by pressing the green button - once you've put an extra line of text in there for the cable line, you'll need to go back into it and press green to re-start it before it clears the cable channels if you haven't already done so.

The file should be called CCcam.cfg exactly like that, inside it should say C: followed by a space then your line details then your other line exactly the same underneath. If you're using a Vix image the CCcam.cfg file goes in the etc folder, if you're using ATV, it goes in the Keys folder. Make sure CCcam 2.3.0 is selected for Cam1 in the softcam panel and it started by pressing the green button - once you've put an extra line of text in there for the cable line, you'll need to go back into it and press green to re-start it before it clears the cable channels if you haven't already done so.
I have done exactly as you have said first line on top and cable underneath also selected ccam 2.30 pressed green button the keys go in user when I press softcan info I can see the sat one green and the cable red maybe something wrong provider side

Possibly but hasn't your provider said it's ok?

Send it to me via PM if you'd like me to test it for you.

Yeah as long as it's still active, it should work.
I try and get another test line and see because I think his pulling a fast one I asked him if someone can test it for me he refused thanks for you help

What channel are you watching at the time? ie only one line is active at a time I believe so if you're on a sat channel then the sat line would be used, if you turn to a cable channel then the cable line should be used.

All sorted out I got a test n line and it worked perfect the c line did not work which was also a test line now I no n lines work

Back