Line problems

stehoe21

Hi,

Sorry to start a new thread but really struggling setting up my line onto the zgemma h2h. I have downloaded flashed the biohead build and it looks great. I have ftp'd my line into usr/keys using ftp but it just is not coming up on the box?

Is there any way I can download the usb cam importer which I have used on my old box running sky, I found this really simple.

Any help much appreciated

Sean

Hi,

Sorry to start a new thread but really struggling setting up my line onto the zgemma h2h. I have downloaded flashed the biohead build and it looks great. I have ftp'd my line into usr/keys using ftp but it just is not coming up on the box?

Is there any way I can download the usb cam importer which I have used on my old box running sky, I found this really simple.

Any help much appreciated

Sean

Have you installed the correct softcam? Need a bit more info on what stage you're at buddy.

I have got mgcamd_1.38r1
mgcamd_1.35a
camd3.908

I have restared the cam a few times but just stays black screen on subscription channels

I have got mgcamd_1.38r1
mgcamd_1.35a
camd3.908

I have restared the cam a few times but just stays black screen on subscription channels

Did you FTP your mg_cfg file to your receiver in the same folder as your newcamd? You'll need to if you intend to use Mgcamd.
Have you got Teamviewer installed on your PC?

Last edited:
Back