Lines and IPTV

Nice just updated the cross epg and that's done the trick... Thing is why is it not automatically doing this? I'm not sure where I can change the settings for this

That's how I have it working on mine. I disabled the 2 UK options in EPG importer and set that to run at 7am then have crossepg run at 7.57 like I always have. Dunno if your using the same provider I am but the two options I disabled in EPG importer were UK IPTV and rytek UK xmltv

That's how I have it working on mine. I disabled the 2 UK options in EPG importer and set that to run at 7am then have crossepg run at 7.57 like I always have. Dunno if your using the same provider I am but the two options I disabled in EPG importer were UK IPTV and rytek UK xmltv
Cool.. Cheers how do I get to cross epg settings again bud? Well I kept manually updating epg importer so think is was knocking out the cross epg. I will try your setting what the rest of the settings you have please on eight downloader.? I've frigged about with them that much lol not sure it right now apart from update time

The crossepg settings are in menu - setup - crossepg - configure. I have scheduled download set to once a day and scheduled download at set to 07:57

EPG importer shows up in menu - setup - epg - epg importer on my system and crossepg in menu - setup - crossepg
Great found it... But can access the USB on the storage device setting its currently set as internal flash which is saying not recommended

Yea that's not good. That could well be causing some of your epg issues. If its not letting you change it then restart your box and go straight into the crossepg settings and it should let you change it then

Yea that's not good. That could well be causing some of your epg issues. If its not letting you change it then restart your box and go straight into the crossepg settings and it should let you change it then
Thanks for your help... Use to be set to USB I reset the box a while ago and must have nit changed it

Reset what?
If you mean you have changed it from internal flash to your USB device then you will need to run crossepg again to get it to download to your USB device

So your sly channels and your IPTV isn't working?
Are you getting the free view channels?
Are you sure your box has a internet connection?

Lol lost everything mate it must have glitched out using that internal for EPG ive just re flashed my box , will have to get the IPTV to get me back up and running

Didn't your provider give you a guide to get it up n running yourself?
Yes bud sorry just i didnt take much notice... i should have just got in touch with him instead of trying to feck around with things as he has sorted all for me ..A top man couldnt want a better supplier tbh!!!!
Ive got a file here to reference, he sorted me out so now all is good

Last edited:
All sorted now and got the excellent Smart IPTV app set up to boot!!! also with the help of my supplier. This app runs very well though cannot be run same time as the iptv running on the Zgemma it's still a cool extra to have available .
So the moral of this story is "Don't fiddle unless you really know what you are doing" oh and if in doubt ask your supplier because if he is anything like mine he will sort you out in a jiffy...
Happy now ( for the minute lol)

Hi im hoping someone can help me. Im trying to add an m3u IPTV sub to my zgemma H.2s. I am running Ipab and have sussed out how to ftp the file over but when i try and and install it through IPTV bouquets maker the box crashes and i have to do a re flash it happens every time. Is the file corrupt? What is the default program for an m3u on windows 10. any help much appreciated

Back