List of possible android apps for iptv.

As the title says really, please feel free to add any, as mentioned in the title, thisbis for android iptv apps/apks.
I'll get us kicked off.
Smarters iptv &pro version.
Tivimate iptv
Stb emu.
Anyone else know any decent ones, feel free to add them.
Cheers

ALLavailable on google playstore
Lazy iptv
Perfect player
Iptv m3u player
Xtream player just go through as there will be different ones

All great options. Quite annoying that nobody has managed to make an apk that basically replicates the sly set up on e2 devices. That being said, changing to nvidia is hands down the best decision I've made for iptv.

we have mytvonline buy far the best app i have ever used which is exclusive to formuler boxes. Like many of us i have tried all setups over the years but the formuler box knocks the pants off anything i have ever used. Otherwise you are pretty much stuck with the usual's

Smart Iptv
Perfect Player
STBEMU
Lazy Iptv
VLC
some suppliers have their own app

Nah, I owned a formuler box and it drove me insane. The length of time epg takes to populate, box crashes etc. Best thing I ever did was switch to nvidia. I'm using an app called Tivimate and it's hands down amazing. Plus the dev is always keeping people updated with info and asking for suggestions on how to improve the app.
Still each to they're own, but my old formuler z7+ is literally an expensive paperweight now lol.

Nah, I owned a formuler box and it drove me insane. The length of time epg takes to populate, box crashes etc. Best thing I ever did was switch to nvidia. I'm using an app called Tivimate and it's hands down amazing. Plus the dev is always keeping people updated with info and asking for suggestions on how to improve the app.
Still each to they're own, but my old formuler z7+ is literally an expensive paperweight now lol

Epg loads within 5 seconds my end. Had the box about 3 weeks never crashed once.

Had to get a new box due to my mag box blocking serverk

Like I say, each to they're own. I just didn't get on with the formuler box. Perhaps formuler have sorted they're epg put then, as when I had mine up and running about 9 months back there were endless posts on here about the epg lag, box crashes etc. I'm not the only one to have experienced it, that being said I did prefer the formuler to my zgemma h2s. Much more user friendly.

I sold my shield , ( not a fan of android ) , bought Apple tv 4k , imo , its the absolute dogs bollox for plug and play streaming and I have tried them all, H2H, i55, shield , multiple android boxes, Rpi with libreelec, firetv and stick , am using "iplaytv" app , it allows multiple m3u's and xml's, so I have 3x IPTV subs all working on it.

Last edited:
Fair play mate. Like I said it different courses for different horses really, had a look and that app looks similar to tivimate app. Very nice interface on that too.

Back