Little advice needed - please

dr0g0

Hi Guys,

So i've had the IceCrypt 3700CHD for a couple years, and have been using this via a Sat feed just fine. The S3700 is a triple receiver which runs both Spark OS and E2. Again I have no issues running this box using the sat feed. My issue is as of three days ago, i've been trying to get the cable side sorted, and progress is being made. I have changed tuners within Spark and on the E2 image I am running to use the Cable tuner ... and whlist the box has picked up 22 channels made up of radio channels as well in that total, try as I have .. and trust me I have.. I cannot get the box running under Spark or E2 to find more than 22 channels .. so not sure what is going on really.

I think I have the net ID correct for my area, and also the only frequency which comes back with anything is 307000mhz , I think it could be something to do with the cable.xml file although not 100% sure .. as it scans the same amount under Spark. I am close but yet some what far away from getting the cable side sorted.

Upon powering on my Tivi box, I can see the symbol rate and frequency and net ID so not sure what my issue is. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards
dr0g0

Back