Cable little advice

weejames4

hi everyone after nearly a week i have got my zgemma up and running with all channels running fine using mgcamd the question i want to ask is there is a lot of negative talk about gifts lines i understand we cant go into detail but the bit i am failing to understand is that its illegal to buy a line so why are servers selling lines ? and how are you suppose to get a legal line for cardshare hope someone can give me there honest opinion on this thanks

Hi, think about it....do you think there is such a thing an a legal line? Only legit subs from the providers, Sly, VM, BT etc are legal, do you think what your doing is legit?

i dont really need to think about im just trying to understand it all a bit better so all the cardshare servers are illegal then and prob better sticking to the line my friend gave me i was just curious mate sorry so that would also mean the people that are being arrested for pirating tv are just guys running a server from there homes paying for full subs and giving people there details of server

I don't think the article is entirely accurate, don't know of any cloned cards, but as said can't discuss here. Google is your friend.

Yes, welcome to CS lol.

1 more thing if ok to ask my friend has a dream box and a kryptview box bot these boxes he has had for numerous years and he never updates or pays for any lines but the box gives him all channels these are also Linux suppose 2 questions do these boxes not work off cardshare and is it possible to use a zgemma box in same way as 1 of these cos to be honest I don't want to pay someone I don't know money for a line wish I never bought a zgemma and got a kryptview

I'm not sure how kryptview works, also depends what dreambox they have as many types. Zgemma box is really bought for CS and you will have to install a line to clear the premium channels

No worries and is it ok to ask is there forums out there where people can get details lines for free without paying a server reason I am asking this is due to the negativity about it maybe il pay for a line that has been stolen if this sort of activity is possible

Back