live plugins

sash1

when I first got my zgemma. I used to be able to go to plugins and eplayer and find several plugins that you could fish around in and find some 3pm kick off games. A bit hit and miss I know, but they seem to have all gone now. Is there anything I can do to get these back?

the Eplayer has been renamed to E2Iplayer but over recent weeks the developer has decided not to do public updates due to some abusive users. The plugin still works well though.

yes its working fine. just watched second series of handmaids tale no problems, wouldn't be without it. just wondering about maybe any other plugins to get 3pm kick offs.

I noticed Goldvod has stopped working on Web streams on the E2i player, pity because it was good for the boxing, sport 365 was working earlier for some games but its hit and miss, i take it that this is because of the plug in no longer getting updated.

I noticed Goldvod has stopped working on Web streams on the E2i player, pity because it was good for the boxing, sport 365 was working earlier for some games but its hit and miss, i take it that this is because of the plug in no longer getting updated.
Boxing on ppv 1 Frampton vs Warrington and Whyte chisora is on one of fox sports channels on iptv mate or ppv 6

Last edited:
Hoping to get the undercard of bt sports box office for Barnes and Conlon but the Euro sats are just showing the main event, I will have a look at the iptv events for those fights, cheers baz. yes happy days undercard on ok on iptv.

Back