Live rewind

Welshred

Hi gents

For some reason I can't find the thread that was in here and explained how to set up live rewind. As it stands I can only rewind if I am recording and it only goes back to where you started recording?

I am sure there was a way to set it up that you can rewind live TV?

Hi gents

For some reason I can't find the thread that was in here and explained how to set up live rewind. As it stands I can only rewind if I am recording and it only goes back to where you started recording?

I am sure there was a way to set it up that you can rewind live TV?

You need to enable 'permanent timeshift' from the menus. Where the settings are for this will vary depending on the image you are using.

I'm running the latest OpenVix on my Zgemma H2 and I'm also not knowing how to live TV rewind. Any help at all I've gone into the settings and can't find an option for permanent timeshift?

Works like a charm now thanks! While I'm on here do you know why a Nline wouldn't work but went changed to a Cline it does? Maybe you know a thread I had to change it as I used both MGCamd 1.38 and 1.35a neither worked with my Nline so installed Cccamd 2.3. It's just sometimes I find the Clines freeze slightly every know and then more than a Nline.

Ive heard this feature can slow the box down. Im experiencing issues with a slow interface and wondered if timeshift or the usb is contributing to it

Last edited:
Works like a charm now thanks! While I'm on here do you know why a Nline wouldn't work but went changed to a Cline it does? Maybe you know a thread I had to change it as I used both MGCamd 1.38 and 1.35a neither worked with my Nline so installed Cccamd 2.3. It's just sometimes I find the Clines freeze slightly every know and then more than a Nline.

For nline download the cams folder in tools in zgemma section.
Uninstall anything apart from 1.38 in plugins- cams.
Delete cccam.cfg from /etc.
Copy in mg_cfg and newcamd.list from what you downloadedto the box using ur ftp program.
Edit your line details into the newcamd.list line 2.
Make sure in cams 1.38,is running and auto started.
Reboot.
Should be working

---------- Post Merged at 11:39 PM ----------

Ive heard this feature can slow the box down. Im experiencing issues with a slow interface and wondered if timeshift or the usb is contributing to it

Look at the instructions above and change to disabled.
Reboot to be sure.
Any better?
Is the drive ur using USB 3 or 2 as usb2 is known to be better on these

Back