LNB satellite dish problem

mrp1970

Hi members,
Does anyone have any ideas on adjusting settings in the dish setting installation on my BM7000s. I am on 28.2 e. In the Dish setting menu my level is 90% but the quality is 30 %. The high winds we had have moved my LNB on the dish I think ? I still get most of the channels but ESPN, BT Sport are now saying no audio. I have a friend coming next week but I noticed that in the menu under dish settings it says the following :
Frequency 10.714
LNB Power On
LNB Type Universal
LNB Freq 9.750/10.600
I don't have a motorised dish so DISEqC 1.0/1.1 is set to off and so is the DISEqC Motor. Can I adjust any of these settings to widen the band ? Are these settings correct for 28.2e ? Anyone have any suggestions would be most welcome. Is it worth me doing a blind scan or is that a waste of time ? Many thanks

bt sport changed frequency last week have you scanned new frequency since no need for blind scan just scan frequency for the channels you need

bt sport changed frequency last week have you scanned new frequency since no need for blind scan just scan frequency for the channels you need

Thanks. I have a sly dish which has an inbuilt spirit level. My strength is at 90% but the quality is 25%. Is it the LNB on dish or just a case of tweaking the dishes polarity,etc. Also I am at 28.2e. In the dish setting menu can I maximise these settings manually ?

mrp1970 any changes with the dish? I have a bm5000s and my picture has started to pixelate and glitch, tried different servers and 3 different routers but same problem but my level is 80% and quality 70%

Back