London no signal kryptview eurovox starview.

Glad you think its funny mate :)
I am wondering if it is a issue with my machine or if i should risk a reflash of the frimware.
Can i relflash using the current frimware or do i need to flash to the original?

You can reflash the current firmware again if you want too, not sure if it would make a different though. Before doing the scan again that got you the channels back, did you factory default reset the Eurovox?

Badaman if we dont laugh we would cry!! ive lost hair over these stupid boxes etc!! so in a way im sort of glad we finished with them and NOT looking forward to if/when it is cracked coz it means more stress trying to get it sorted going back to square one.

Hope you managed to get it to work!
Linny :)

Just to let you all know....I got my Eurovox Box to work but not Starview Thebox Super USB (did a full factory reset and scan but only get very few channels).

Any other suggestion would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

have you tried to do everything to your sv that you did with your euro - plus if you only got a few channels on the euro could be the change over see the threads ive linked to above and check your area as said all tutorials are on here if you take a look around - sorry dont have time to search for everything for everyone - plus it will help you get used to the forum

Back