Looking at getting VU+ Solo 2. Any good??

Hi, Looking to replace S*y HD with something that is as good/if not better. Twin Sat tuner for recording is a must. Solo 2 is within budget. Is this the best for the price?? Your expert opinions are very much welcomed....:)

No its Vermin Media/UPC/etc.
For me and its only my opinion not fact but the solo2 with an internal hard drive is the best box around for sat, the technomate TM Nano 2 Super is also quite a capable box that also comes with a 2 year warranty. I have 2 solo2's and a cable tuner can be added later via USB if needed, like the Vu Turbo tuner, I set up many many types of boxes/devices daily and the solo2 is still the slickest to set up.

If BT Sport channels are HD, I think I will go for one of these then. The good lady wife still cannot tell the difference between SD and HD, so Eastenders will not get ruined for her .......:) If I can find a way of getting cable to my property, I can add the tuner later. Just need to purchase the Vu+ and get a sub........... Thanks all for your input/help.

Yes BT HD work as does Setanta HD and some others, eastenders will still be in HD unfortunately for you lol as the FTA HD channels will be there.

Oh, so its only Sly Premium HD channels that are not available then. Not as bad as I thought. I'll then look to get from WOS then. With OpenViX??

I like openvix as its the easiest and best supported as it will be officially supported on the solo2

Back