Looking for a V8S replacement

Ranvier

Hi, with the V8S openbox no longer working for sky sports, I am looking for a replacement. Unfortunately with only 5mbps, IPTV is not the ideal option. Could anyone tell me does the Zgemma H2H use the sky dish signal ( similiar to the openbox) with an internet connection to activate it? Or is it reliant on a fast internet connection?

Many thanks in advance

Hi the zgemma h2h is a twin tunner One tunner is for sattlite the other is for cable If you have a live cable feed You could install wooshbuild and purchase a cable server from the fourm

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

If your house doesn't have a V*rgin Media connection then the H2.H wont work for cable.

As ste said if you don't have a cable feed have you tried various tests for iptv Your internet speed might be ok with certain sd channels

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your replies. I have a sky dish cable connection available, but don't necessarily need HD or twin channel recording. I'm just after something reliable to watch the sport on. Is there any chance of the TV channels dropping out soon like the Openbox? I don't want to commit to a 12 month subscription, only to loose it after a couple of months.

Back