Looking for advice on a good box to buy and a good provider

Freddie88

Hi guys I'm totally novice on this site and pretty much any forum so please be kind I'm looking on advice on what is a good box to buy and also if anyone knows of any good providers fed up paying sky £90 a month any help on both these matters would be greatly appreciated

A good simple receiver is a openbox v8s
but if you want a receiver with more functionality then purchase a zgemma.

Hi mate firstly welcome to the forum
The the first things you need to do is decide how much you want to spend and weather you want a simple box or one you can record one Chanel while watching another like ozzyb I use a xpeed lx2 which I find really good once you decide on a box there's plenty on here in how to set them up once you done that you can get a line from here
http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-pay-server-request-only-november-2015-a.html
Have a read through the stickys at the top of the forum to mate

Plus a good server provider will offer a n-line and charge between £30-£80.
I personally suggest get a zgemma because it will feel more like a sky receiver.

I've had v8s, zgemma and now vuduo2 and rate them in that order the duo2 being light years ahead of the rest one thing I would say is don't go into it thinking that it will last forever card sharing could end tomorrow but if you look at it like 'if I get a couple of months out of this then great' you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for all your advice, i understand it might not last forever, if it lasts a couple of months it's money back anyway so worth the chance. thanks again!

Back