looking for any streaming plugins that actually work or iptv please ??

Don't know of any plug ins that are reliable enough for me, others might post some, I'm not allowed to post link to who I use on a sub service, if you PM me I will send you the details.

i use the RUYA plugin , its a paid service but well worth the money... i got it mostly for the prem league football but its got soooooooo many other channels.... If your interested in more info drop me a PM and ill give you the info so you can get a trial..... as for the free plugins i have up on them, the only one i seem to have any luck with is genesis.

Please pm me with details of a trial for Ruya and details of the costs if I like the look of it I've had enough of these useless kodi links

im looking for a stream from sis racing is there anything you have got that i can watch sis racing on ?,,,,regards

Hi so from hull pal, I am stuck kc broadband and can't get fibre for the foreseeablee future, how does iptv fair on broadband with around 10mbs down speed?

Also I am a total newbie this is my first box

I have installed ruya iptv, can anyone recommend a good supplier of iptv etc... Heard Ruya is good... I have installed the ruya plugin from tspanel/addons. The look of it & the speed it comes up it looks great... Asking me for details though? Is it good?

Hi I too am looking to switch to android box but haven't a clue which are the best/easiest to install all help and info would be greatly appreciated

Who's the best sub for ruya on zgemma?

---------- Post Merged at 12:50 PM ----------

Can u give me details of free trial? Thanks TOny

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 PM ----------

Can u tell me the cost for 12 months and supply me with a free trial?

Hi I have a zgemma star 2s and currently using ruya iptv trial atm but im finding it keeps freezing after about a min or two and won't play any further and becoming quite frustrating. Could anyone give me any advice how to fix it? do I need to reinstall it? if so how? or is it down to the provider? or does that not matter?

any help much appreciated. Thanks

Back