Looking for Help with uk HD sports

Help- I’ve tried a few iptv servyand I can’t seem to find one with good picture quality for any sky sports. BT sports and any other country sports have always been great but sky sports just seem to be blurry. Can anyone help me out to why this is happening

Your not going to get the picture quality of sly q or sly sports bt sports as its all streamed I think people want it all to be be like sly q ect when it just isn't going to happen or you havnt tried the sources mine dosnt seem blury and running 3 lines on one box with a 4k tv no I won't pass details on plus don't know if there was a fix yet with now tv blocking streams from fhd so a lot are just up scaled

Here's a few examples of the channels labelled as HD (sorry, provider has removed all those mentioned as FHD), which in fact are not HD, compared to one broadcast as FHD, working in full FHD. See the quality difference...

But why HD? my 13yr old panny gives a picture in SD as good as any HD infact when l scan l hide all HD content.

But why HD? my 13yr old panny gives a picture in SD as good as any HD infact when l scan l hide all HD content.

That's gonna be broadcast from your FTA/FTV system. In which case, the bitrate and source will be better quality than an SD stream from IPTV...

Also, compare SD channels from 5 years ago, to SD channels from today. Even through FTA/FTV, they are not quite as sharp and good quality as they used to be. Just so that companies can push to sell HD/FHD/UHD TV sets...

Does the technicalities matter? The examples above giving examples of resolutions from one end of the scale to the other

Edit.. cross purposes here as a second complainer ambushed me.

Never had any issues with the quality on mine .I don't have HD eyes anymore but most IPTV ive seen is pretty decent quality tbh.,it is much better than it used to be, If it's blurry it will be your suppliers stream.

you find a lot of misnamed iptv streams from a lot of providers.

the ssports i use are 1920x1080 @50fps and look lovely :love:

the 50fps makes a lot of difference when compared to the 25fps channels.

I seen channels for sale not long ago, they did include sly sports at 1080p at 50fps.
(with a test)
Of course those with the tools could only buy them and not end users. Im almost sure it will arrive to every very soon as it will be easier sourced with certain STB.
I was previously receiving live 4K content. (not VOD)
A few occasions was UK sporting events and several international channels in 4K.
Other than upscaling, that is not native 1080p at 50fps.
True 1080p at 50fps is expected to arrive to those that watch IP*V before the year is out.

Back