Looking for NET ID

oTangg

Hi it may seem silly but I have a customer in Bolton, Lancashire, and im struggling to find the NET ID, is anyone from the BL2 area and know what it is, it'd help alot. I have got some in mind such as 40967 Preston1/40968 Preston2/ 41018 Preston TDN but im really not sure. Thanks

Menu>Setup>Service Searching>AutoBouquetsMaker>Providers
Change the area number in ABM to your area (default is 00013 Reading).

When doing the above and changing to what you've put above it comes up as Manchester? is this correct?

I would just go through the options and find your nearest then? if the channels start coming through its around 390 ish

yeah sorry its pulls in more than that when you do the service scan due to regions, the abm will be about 390 ish

As an alternative, if you ask them to check their genuine VM box if they have one or maybe a neighbour / local friend or relative who may have one...

2jsREbC.jpg

Hi it may seem silly but I have a customer in Bolton, Lancashire, and im struggling to find the NET ID, is anyone from the BL2 area and know what it is, it'd help alot. I have got some in mind such as 40967 Preston1/40968 Preston2/ 41018 Preston TDN but im really not sure. Thanks
Manchester 1 41060

Back