Looking to purchase Zgemma 2S.

Kong

Hi everyone, hopefully correct place to post, apologies if not.
Would like PM or details of where/how to purchase Zgemma 2S with ATV image already set-up etc... learning as i go along so would like to purchase one already 'set-up' so to speak.
I do not currently have a line in case anyone was wondering.
Thankyou and good day

Being honest you would be better off Buying the box and then loading a back up from the downloads section if you want Atv MTpockets has 1 there a few minor adjustments and adding your line
There are plenty of people on here to help you Please do not buy from Fleebay already set up 9/10 do a runner with your cash and you will have no support

Thanks for your reply, I was looking at zgemma. Co.uk site, is this legit? They are 70pounds.
I will only be getting a line from here after reading all the eBay horror stories.

I'd avoid this site like the plague! Looks as though it could be a scam site. No contact address details and a Google search on the gmail email addy linked to the site paypal turns up nothing apart from stuff on amazon. The phone number returns no info either and a whois on the domain name returns no owner details. A nice looking site though but Paypal protection may not payup for the reasons just mentioned.....

Kong be careful posting sellers on here - if the admins think you're selling without permission you may get a ban....

Not allowed to post external links Google mobi shop that's where I got mine from plus a thew others on this site I think they've gone down to £73

Thanks for the reply everyone, 3 vet replies :)
Apologies about the link i am definetly not a seller, i am interested in your image MTPockets, is there anyone/place you personally could recommend for purchase?.
I had a PM with a quote of 165 but from what i have read the boxes are around £75 and a good 12month line £50.

The reason i asked about that site in particulate is because after i had a search through its forum there was a member called 'sucmnsee' whom I've noticed is around here, however the account had been inactive for months...

Last edited:
You didn't notice but the url changed when you went from the main page to the forum - the forum is .tv which is the manufacturers page and not owned by this dodgy outfit. The box is made by air digital and they own the .tv url but not the .co.uk site.... a little bit naughty!

This forum is a lot more active than the manufacturers one - both Sucmnsee and I are registered on it but rarely post there.

I can't really recommend a seller either as I got my box direct from the manufacturer when they launched it. You'd be much better off buying from someone in the UK so you get a guarantee and don't have to worry about shipping back to China should anything go wrong (not likely but just in case!). The current price for the box should be around £70-80 delivered from a UK seller.

He has got it right sites put it up thinking you are buying from uk , when your not it may be a little corner shop in China Look at delivery time if it's more than 48 hrs think. Most of the vets will help you anytime but you will have to understand we have a family so can't be here 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back