Lost all 'extra' channels

Afternoon all.
All 'extra' channels disappeared yesterday. Thought id wait till today to see if they came back when box updated today but nothing there just freeview. Decided to go from No 4 on Wooshbuild to update and re enter line codes. Got to No7 and message No cam files on any usb device. But put usb in laptop and files are there. Has my provider disabled my line or am i missing something obvious.

I'd suggest you contact your server supplier to se if there is a problem his end, or indeed, if your sub has run out.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Copy your line details on to the usb in the rear of the box in the same format as previously installed.
Press green button and locate cam importer plugin.
Press ok and if your line format is correct it will auto load the line back into the box and restart the cam for you.

strange i made a post earlier and it now seams to be deleted thats the second time this weekend ive made post that are gone missing

I have sent my line details to a tk vet who has confirmed the line is working so lost as what to do now. Tried USB in the rear but same result No cam files on any USB device. Used both USB to try, my recording one and the one i use for moving small files. Totally stuck.

On softcam panel v2.0 it says, Select cam 1 no cam, no cam 1 active no cam 2 active. Hope im looking in the right place. Think i done something terminal!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your input guys. Was worth a try.

Ur in the right place. What u need to do now is press right and select mgcamd1.38r1 for newcamd.list files or cccam2.3.0 for cccam.cfg files. Then press green to start/restart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmanpanthro you have sorted it for me. God know what i did to screw it up in the first place. Thanks a lot. And thanks to others who tried to help.

Mine shows active when restarted message No new ECM info

Reading your post above, are you sure you ain't running a test line? Ive heard of many horror stories of people getting mugged after a couple of months but 24 hrs , cmon. Contact the provider and ask about the connection given, he's the one who can help you in this situ

Back